All three officials

doing the UCLA vs. USC game have done wcc games this season. I have seen every one of them.

The notion that there are specific officials who only do one conference or another is not true. These officials are taken from a pool of officials in the western region of the US and they do games all over this area in a variety of conferences.

For whatever reason, the seem to be especially prone to officiating like high school referees when they are in high school gyms. Also, I haven’t noticed the same propensity to being biased against BYU this season like I have in the past.

Just some observations.

Actually Jim, you are incorrect… Sorry to say…

An official can work for multiple conferences… That has never been outlawed…

but an official MUST conform to the “rules” outlined by the conference as to “how” they call the games…

I have friends that work PAC12, MWC and Big Sky games in Football and Baseball.

The Pac-12, Mountain West, Big West, West Coast and Western Athletic Conferences are further expanding their men’s basketball officiating consortium to include the Big Sky Conference for the 2016-17 season.
The consortium is designed to promote consistency - in training, development and evaluation - in officiating in the western U.S., and provide a larger, more diverse pool of officials for assignment. The Pac-12 and Mountain West established an officiating alliance prior to the 2013-14 season, and the Big West, WCC and WAC participated in its training programs before the creation of the consortium in advance of the 2015-16 season.

tell me how I am incorrect…

read my post again, I said the same thing you did.

:confused:

I don’t follow the “Jim is incorrect” reasoning?

Jim is always incorrect :upside_down_face:

It’s reached that point. Everyone is so unwilling to consider my opinions and observations that they just naturally assume the worst or disagree with everything I write. Floyd thinks I wrote something I didn’t. Harold thinks my questions are irrelevant. Grasshopper disagrees for the sake of it and nothing more…

I don’t mind really.