Bartly and Neilsen to transfer

Must be doing something right with 20 wins every year. Lots of teams aren’t. I agree that Neilson is a loss unless Rose knows something else.

Jim,
From an article I read Luke Worthington, Ryan Andrus and Dalton Nixon are departing for LDS missions next year, so they are not won’t be around.

From Nielson own words, he knew he had to get beefier in order to play the post… that was what he was working on when Rose dropped the bombshell on him…

Apparently Rose did not think that was enough for him to keep Neilson.

Scott… what I posted was what Nielson said in the paper (link was provided), So there was no “opinion” on my part… Nothing I posted was “conjecture” (meaning thinking I know what the another person reasons were), you directly implied that you knew why Coach Rose was thinking as to why he let Nielson go.

I don’t think Rose liked him. He didn’t like Bartley much either…

For some reason he really liked Worthington.

Yeah, BYU wins 20 games a season but they ALWAYS fall short of what they are capable of. I still think the Gonzaga game was a gift so the wcc could get 2 teams in the ncaa tourney. For those of you who think BYU legitimately beat Gonzaga on their home floor to end the season, well… I don’t buy it. They lost too many games that were easily winnable and a team that is supposedly good enough to beat Gonzaga just wouldn’t lose easy wins.

1 Like

Maybe you need to scrap sports and get into the Food Channel competitions. Well, you’ll probably cry conspiracy on that too :wink:

No, we beat Gonzaga fair and square. No conspiracy with a team trying to position itself for the best possible seeding.

Ya, not sure why he doesn’t like Bartley. That could cost is Frank Jackson.