Basketball Recruiting?

BYU basketball: Why coach Mark Pope is changing how team will play - Deseret News

I attend workouts from time to time thanks to a retired NBA coach that I fish with…Here is one of the things that the Coach has HARPED on since way back to the Rose days:
“When the ball comes up the floor, why doesn’t BYU attack?” I don’t know how many times the subject comes up but I have personally seen Coach address this with both Rose and Pope. Force the ball to the wing, now you have a 6th defender, the sidelines. Drives him crazy. If appears Pope is addressing the memo.

"Pope is rolling the dice with this new-look style, but he believes this is the right path forward for a program at a crossroads.

“I think I have a lot of faith in this group. This is going to be a group where you look out on the court and you’re like, ‘I actually don’t think those guys are going to win.’ And then we’re going to win. I have a lot of faith in that right now,” he said. “That doesn’t mean we won’t have our moments where we’ll stumble. We’re young and we’re small. That’s just what we are. … Afterwards, you’ll walk out of the arena just shaking your head and be like, ‘I don’t know how those young players did this.’ That’s my expectation."
Is this a Tui moment? Cause it sure feels like a Tui moment.
On face, it looks the opposite of a Tui. but it sure looks like Pope does not have the pieces he wants yet and is goes to do something he has never tried (such as subbing all 11 players on a 3rd and 2)