Be careful not to let time slip by without staying in touch

Have you watched the movie “Seven Brides for Seven Brothers?” Again, I didn’t say anything bad about his wife or her father. It was a comment on Ron marrying up and it was toungue in cheek. But, Ron didn’t read it that way because he was positioned in his mind that I would say something derogatory. You too! Arkie’s Right.

Okay Ron, I’ve responded to other riff raft. But not really to you. My comment was toungue and cheek that you married up. Not the other way around. If that wasn’t clear, then I apologize because I never meant it to be the other way around.

July 20 at about 12 noon grasshopper apologized to someone on cougarfan.

Everyone make a note of it. :laughing:

1 Like

Floyd and the Savior. Glad you are so high and mighty Floyd. When you write, you speak volumes. BTW, I have been beaten up twice, in my 20s, for defending disabled people, so you are not so special.

Why the superiority complex Arkie? You accuse me of being “moral superiority” but then your posts are excactly the same way. Isn’t that called being a hypocrite?

First, I never said I was special… I only said I have been one that defends the little guy, because that is what I was taught as a youth.

That’s it, I don’t brag about it, I don’t even want the recognition for it… It is just who I am.

The people who know me personally, know my character, they know they can depend on me. They know that when I give my word, it is as good as any written contract.

But it is people like you who use anonymous names, because they are too afraid to post things under their real name because then, they have to be held accountable for their posts. Those people are the ones that bugs the crap out of me.

So lay off the name calling, at least you know my “Real Name”.

To be fair to Scott, he has apologized before… Which I will commend him for this time. It is not easy admitting when you are wrong. I know I have been wrong before and apologized for it.

I will say this about Scott, when he found out my mom passed, he showed some great compassion about it, which I appreciated during a rough time in my life.

Scott, if you had seen Ron in person, it may have come across better because he could read your non verbal communication better.

but when it is a written thing, it was left up to one own interpretation. Which coming from the south, I read it as an insult.

I will just remind you that Ron is a lot older than us (You and I are about the same age). His time frame for comments is not the same as ours. having to take care of my mom for the last 10 years of her life helped me understand the different thinking mentality.

But I do applaud and appreciate you for standing up and apologizing for your comment.

Gracias…trying to learn some Spanish

:My answer Floyd: grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :upside_down_face:

Floyd: “That’s it, I don’t brag about it, I don’t even want the recognition for it…” Oh no, just write about it every chance you get. I have not called you names. With great respect, I have acknowledged your moral and social superiority. I wonder how many people you bug the crap out of Floyd, considerable, I would imagine. And I don’t know your “real” name. I only know the name you profess to be yours.

But you now are boring me.

Is this not calling names?

Wow, seriously, what an goof ball you are…

First, let me just say this: I do not care how many people I bug because I am honest and open in my opinions… If that “bugs the crap out of them”, that is their issue, not mine. I am here for two things 1) Gain a body 2) experience life and do the best I can with it while holding on and living Gospel Principals…

No where in the doctrine of Christ does it say I have to please other people to gain my salvation…

You come on to flame people with your little sniping from a 1000 yards away, then when called on it, you back peddle…

Be a man and own up to your comments dude, First by using your real name… But you lack the courage to let people know who you really are by posting your real name.

BTW, you change your moniker to SnarkieCoug

I really do believe the don’t care part Floyd. Me a goof ball. Yes, that and weird. I love it. Called that by my kids since they were teens and by other family members also. Keep on punching dead air. :roll_eyes: :cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :clown_face:

Thanks for the opportunities. A little tweaking don’t hurt, just a bit uncomfortable.

But seriously, God’s speed in all your endeavors and “do the best I can with it while holding on and living Gospel Principals…”

I think it is easy admitting you are wrong… but I’m not sure because I’ve never had to do it. :wink:

It must be boring on top alone :grinning:

:open_mouth: