Bigs Improvement?

Yes Andrus played well. Kaufusi? Who knows? But I do know this: the Rec League refs WERE TERRIBLE. Not biased, not unfair, and not trying to screw over one team or the other. But just plain old terrible.WHAT A JOKE!!! It was like they were trying to foul out all the bigs FROM BOTH TEAMS on a bunch of the sorriest, most embarrassing ticky-tack fouls in history. Close to 60 fouls and 60 FTs? Sorry, not basketball. All the bigs were targeted and persecuted by the refs. The refs in this league want the game to be about THEM, and not about the players. That is consistent game in and game out. I honestly believe it’s because BYU now has them on ESPN all the time, and these refs were nobodies before and now want to show off on TV. The theatrical calls, the disrespecting gestures, the excitement to call some ticky-tack touch foul that has no impact on the game. Too much ego. Pacific’s big post had every reason to be steamed at those jokers when he got two sorry calls against him in the stretch run to take him out of the action!!

agreed. They screwed Thompson as they did it to Nielson and Haws but in the end Haws got plenty of phantom calls to go his way.

In the first half every time Haws got the ball on the wing and dribbled to the point, those Pacific Bigs were late and should have been called every single time. In the second half, we got those calls. Simply pathetic

Can someone please tell me why your post on the St. Mary’s game was “locked” and nobody can reply to it?

We are 30 minutes before a fairly big game and there has been zero talk on the board about it. The one post about the St. Mary’s game was locked and can’t be responded to.

This stinks.

I don’t know. I saw that too. Not sure if it makes any difference. I started an in-game thread for the Pacific game and nobody else posted.

What’s up with KC’s hair? :wink:

have not clue on the LOCK but then SMC got their 80 points, end of subject.

This Board lacks many of the old fans who posted on the old Board.

Thanks for posting txcoug1492! I for one have worked hard with my limited computer skills to use this board and even post a bit more than normal so as to increase board activity while others figure it out. If we know any “old” posters we should each reach out to them and encourage them to participate.