Byu and ESPN have a new seven-year deal

RU: Where is the evidence for the $10 million ESPN money a year? I have not seen it yet.

It was reported on the news that was they thought it the contract was around that amount. Since BYU does not disclose that type of information, it is basically someone’s “theory”.

Thank you Floyd.

Texcoug,

I choose to cast my pearls in a different direction. Ask Floyd,
how much he thinks, (without evidence) the contract was during the Bronco era with ESPN.

grasshopper.

When polls are based on verifiable facts, I find them quite useful
in making certain decisions.

I find it better to get many different opinions instead of believing that I have the only right answers.

Polls are unverifiable as we found out in 2016. The way questions are presented and worded change the meaning of polls and what they are often saying. So, I’d start with verifying information and forget about the polls.

Or BYU will be on the outside looking in at P-5/6/7 as they are now.

You are right, I forgot to add that one too. Which is more likely going to happen. Oh well, keep on trying.

Baylor is the rapist school football team. TCU should drop the “C” and call themselves Texas University, no Christianity for that school. They might call themselves Texas "F’ for football University (TFU).

Rapists are found at every campus. Most of the time off campus strangers come on campus. But sometimes it’s a student. BYU has had problems as well. Co-Ed’s are told at BYU not to walk alone. Especially at nights.

And, what do you know about TCU that gives you the right to say it’s not a Christian school or the people their are un-Christian? Much of Christianity has come around to accept The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as Christians. Now we are going to say other churches who claim to be Christian aren’t Christian? That includes their subsidiaries like colleges owned and/or directed by a Christian Church. The Book of Mormon circle of pride is alive and well.

Well based on this comment about an incident that happened, I think you could say the same thing about BYU. Or did you forget about the rape cases under Crowton’s reign.