BYU vs SM in game comments

Ha ha nice one. To go along with Aro. Byu has struggled all year from the free-throw line. I read an article about childs work after a bad game went over to the practice center and had his wife feed him balls for hours after the game was over. Childs has worked overtime to fix his free-throw issues
We did not get the agame Refs. . Gonzaga did. That shoulder Shiver should’ve been a technical foul even after they reviewed it it was a technical foul.
Byu lost the game because they chose to single coverage ford. First thing my NBA coach buddy sent me a text and says double him with a big guy. Never let the superstar beat you make somebody else beat you end of subject. Pope had every right to lose his mind because of the poor refereeing.
Byu might drop one seed. Still a 4. 5 or 6 seed

We all have the right to lose our minds over a variety of reasons. That doesn’t mean we go through with it. In this case, he should have done this in the first half. But, it’s only one of several reasons we could have won this game that we had control over.

You must have noticed Gonzaga doubling Ford with a big man last night. Paid off huge in the 2nd half with numerous turnovers by SMC. Turned a tight game into a walkover.

Ohio has banned fans from NCAA Tournament. The NCAA makes 160 million dollars with the Tournament. Sad, sad, sad…Overreaction.