BYU's True Recruiting Class for 2016

My understanding is that Conner Harding goes straight out on a mission. He won’t be in the mix until Emery’s senior year.
If Jake Toolson is back, I think we are in a better position because it gives us one more player that can play the 3. However, I am not at all confident that Toolson will be back next year.

Anybody have any idea why BYU is playing LMU and PEP on back to back weekends? Is there some logic or reasoning behind the schedule? I don’t think it is appropriate for any of the 4 teams, BYU, LMU, PEP or USD.

I wonder if Gonzaga or St. Mary’s did or will do the same this season? Or what about USF, Santa Clara or any other teams? Hmmm… I wonder if it has anything to do with Gonzaga playing SMU on the ninth of Feb… and the wcc accomodating the darlings?

Seems kind of weird and like they could have scheduled two different teams this weekend and played the back to backs next weekend or the weekend after.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the conference scheduling screw-up before the season began where the WCC announced the conference schedule and had BYU playing a conference game on a date where BYU already had a non-conference game scheduled. Perhaps this is the result of the rescheduling?

I didn’t know about any problem before the season but I suppose that could be it. I read something about there being a problem with starting the league games before Christmas and how that might have contributed to it. I don’t think Rose was too happy about it. Perhaps there was no other way to arrange it but with 10 teams and plenty of options I can’t see how they couldn’t have helped it. I guess it just happens sometimes.

The scheduling last year seemed to have helped BYU. I think that the order of the first half should be the same as the second half. That’s the way it was done on the WAC and made it so teams weren’t playing each other so soon.

The reason I think Toolson will make every attempt to get back is his boy, Dastrup will be joining the team. They are very close.