Cal, Newsom's lock down order

In some California counties, Sheriffs won’t be enforcing Governor’s shutdown orders - Conservative Dispatch (theconservativedispatch.com)

The deputies release the following:

“We are currently assessing the action by the Governor. At this time, due to the need to have deputies available from emergency calls for service, deputies will not be responding to requests for face-coverings or social-gatherings enforcement.”
“We’ve got a lot of things to do, including taking guns away from gang members, stopping narcotic trafficking, and saving children from internet predators,” Mims said during a video briefing Thursday afternoon.

“We’re not gonna make criminals of normally law-abiding citizens.”

In your face Newsom

The fact that this is even being discussed is ridiculous. I swear the current democratic party has lost their minds. They do and say things that are so off the wall and out there it boggles the mind. Oh well, it is tough living here.

Lived in Salinas when I was 8 years old, when it was a decent place. Now, I wouldn’t liive in Californai if they gave me the whole d___n place.

No one is paying attention to it. There were more cars and people out than ever before. I’m in Ventura County in Southern California. Our county and Santa Barbara county have asked to be lumped together out of LA County because our numbers aren’t as bad. But no one is observing it.

Honestly so tired of Newsome and his nonsense. This idea that the ICU’s throughout the state are more than 85% full right now is ludicrous. They are reducing the number of ICU beds reported available to get to that number. Hospitals are not busting at the seams with covid patients. This lockdown has one purpose, to ruin small business and acquire more government control and power.

I have been talking and warning about the ruling class and their abuse of power, their corruption and the lack of a president (since Reagan) that was actually a president of the people. Trump came along and tried to be that and we see what happened to him. Shame on the ruling class and mostly democratic politicians, they are destroying our country.