Can BYU compete with Pope's UVU team?

Yes hand it to BYU-played disciplined ball -Good win for them on the road.

Did Worthington dominate? :smile:

He doesn’t have to dominate. But, he does have to make the layups he missed. And, box out better. Dastrup needs to play more.

Good win but rebounding stat is scary. Worthington was the same guy from his freshman year. Give someone else more minutes unless he gets the job done. One offensive rebounding against a team like Princeton is completely unacceptable.

Pay attention, 27 free throws limits the number of offensive rebounds and assists. Yoli was double teamed the entire game. Princeton is a very good experienced team playing at home with a weird roof. But, we won!!!

Amazing that we were able to overcome the “weird roof.” You’re right–quality win.

Now if we can translate that to the cracker box gums in the WCC :slight_smile:

Wow… now there’s a novel idea.

Rose and his philosophy are outdated and stale. This team is going nowhere, because of the style of basketball they play, in the wcc. They will finish 3rd place or worse again.

We will see. I predict we win the WCC :slight_smile:

You have done that every year since they entered the wcc. Your predictions are never right so they aren’t worth much. :smirk:

My predictions are always 100% correct. It’s the players and coaches that mess up my predictions :slight_smile:

That’s just good observation right there.

I would add that I look at point play over any position in basketball. Point guards are the QBs out there. BYU is stocked with good players this season…Hardnett, Brayant, Haws and now Cannon can all get to the rim.