CFP Alabama - Clemson IV

Does anyone really care about this? Not me and I didn’t watch yesterday games. This 4 teams CFP is a joke! I sure hope a lot of people in this country doesn’t watch any of this year CFP games. This CFP need to change to 8 or more teams playoff. Why not 68 teams, New Year Madness just like March Madness? I know it won’t happen nor anything will change in 2025 or beyond. Sigh! Boring!!!

I suspect 8 is the maximum you would ever see. Too many games. On the other hand I like watching great athletes perform. The Oklahoma qb and the Alabama qb were outstanding and a pleasure to watch. On the other hand there were probably 10 teams that could have beat Notre Dame

1 Like

Did not watch yesterday and will not watch “NC” game.

I will watch because someone in my ward invited some peeps over to see it. I won’t be the least bit interested in who wins or loses, honestly I couldn’t care less. It is all a racket and Saban is at the top of the heap.

Racket = conspiracy
Same old same old

exactly, nice to see you agreeing.

I’m with you although I would have liked Oklahoma to win. I did enjoy watching the QB matchup-it was really good. Despite playing for Saban, the Alabama qb came across as being a good kid

What CFP games… we had football games on TV? hmm… guess I should have paid more attention :open_mouth: