Congratulations to the U of U

Not enough to do anything about it. What if Trump is a wolf in sheeps clothing? Trying to bust up the GOP in an effort to get people voting for Clinton? So much of our society has become pretend in helping others but self serving in reality. BO has tipped the dominos too many times and every time anybody tries to stop it, there is another politician ready to keep tipping… it has gone too far the wrong way and I am afraid it is too late to stop it this time. So many are guilty of these very things in their own lives, how can they do anything about it with regard to the bigger picture?

What is Trump isn’t a wolf? I simply don’t see him as a conservative. That last debate made everyone but Carson look like spoiled little children. It was hard to watch. Carson was the only adult on stage. Kasich was okay too with behavior.

I think you have to believe that it is never too late to change things. We can vote and try to put the best people in office. There are some leaders that will stand up to the cronyism and special interest groups and lobbyists. Other than that, we can be a voice at the grassroots level.