Current AAU teams

Is anybody hearing about any of the AAU teams. There is a team that is just dominating everyone. It is a very young team. I heard that Krusto has a kid on this team and he plays guard. I have heard he is good. I have also heard that there are a couple of big kids on this team. There is four to six years before they go to college and the big kids are like 6’10" and above. I know there is a lot of growth between now and then but these kids are just killing everyone. Any one have any info on any of them?
Jeff

For a start:

The Utah Prospects 14U team (all players in the class of 2019), led by savvy 5-foot-11 point guard Rylan Jones (Sky View HS and son of Utah State assistant coach Chris Jones), took the 14U crown in commanding fashion. There was no stopping Jones and his teammates - 6-2 G Brig Willard (Bountiful HS), 6-3 G/F Brendon Redford (Davis HS), 7-foot-1 Matt Van Komen (Lehi HS), and 6-1 Luc Krystkowiak (Brighton HS and son of Utah head coach Larry Krystkowiak) - as their superior execution, skill, and basketball IQ’s resulted in blowout wins in just about every game they played.