Does anybody seriously think Dave Rose is on the hot seat?

That’s an area I never bring up, and Parker never volunteers anything. I suspect that Parker gets too many questions from well-meaning BYU fans. I can tell he appreciates discussing other things like basketball strategy, his mission to Italy, Nike shoes, his son and wife, etc. Parker is in the Stake YM Presidency and he is fabulous. He cares so much about Young Men and gives great presentations during Ward Conferences.

Regarding Tanner, Parker is an awesome older brother. He’s about 8 years older than Tanner and they have a great relationship (as far as I can tell). Parker has never shown a hint of envy or jealousy for his more famous younger brother.

Maybe Thawk is KC… He reminds me of him. Arrogant and seemingly knowledgeable. You know the type :slight_smile:

I think we just have to use our tight ends much more. That will open up the running game. As far as having the QB run, who? Hoge? He can get out of some trouble but he’s not an option QB. We recruited pocket passers so I think changing will only make things worse.

Kerr also recalled taking a play from current Chicago Bulls head coach Fred Hoiberg when he was the head coach of Iowa State University. A year later, when Hoiberg became an NBA head coach he asked Kerr about it and Kerr told him it was a great play and he nicknamed it “cyclone.” When he asked Hoiberg what he called the play, Hoiberg said he called it “cougar” because he had stolen it from the BYU Cougars.

So Rose’s plays are copied by NBA coaches…hmmm I guess we really need to fire the guy. wouldn’t want that level of talent sitting on our bench…yes sarcasm doesn’t come across well in forums such as this

Fred Hoiberg and Steve Kerr though think Rose has stuff worth watching/copying.