Game starting out as expected

Watch again. His shots were open shots. Why not take them? Obviously Dastrup isn’t ready to play. Maybe next year. Depends on how hard he works and who else is on the team. Mika is just way better than he is. So is Chiilds. Apparently so is Kaufusi and others or he would be playing. He’s an LP dude too.

Beo isn’t ready this year. Maybe next year.

Dastrup is not a LP dude. You are lost on this cougarfan format once again.

Make all the excuses you want to for Emery… his shots were open shots, someone else isn’t “ready to play” or whether Kaufusi (nepotism) should even be on the team.

“Beo isn’t ready this year” is hilarious… moreso because you only confirm the problem we have been speaking about than whether he is “ready” or not. He has shown frequently that he is more than ready. He is just having a hard time figuring out why he never gets consistent minutes of any kind because the few times he has, he has done well. I’m sure he has a hard time figuring out why he is held accountable for his mistakes and sometimes weak play while other specific players are not. We all know the reasons and it is a shame it happens, especially at BYU, where they supposedly hold themselves to a higher standard.

That is fine but I haven’t been impressed with NBA today, especially Jimmer CAN play NBA. I have forgotten about Shawn Bradley which he was selfish right after his mission. Did Shawn ever said anything that he made a mistake for not coming back which I don’t know and I don’t care. If Mika choose to leave early then I’ll be fine and wish him well. Then we will see LP2 2018/19 and many years to come. NBA is for show biz just ask SG.

Done well? What? He only scores when he’s left wide open. And that’s about once this year?
He does okay on defense against the other team’s 2nd and 3rd string.
He can’t shoot free throws and can’t create anything. Maybe next year…