Game Thoughts The Morning After

Jim,
First - Family FIRST, All else comes in second… If people are giving you heat, they have lost perspective of what is really important in this life.

I felt that neither Offense (Utah or BYU) was good enough to score alot of TD’s on the other teams Defense. Which proved to be true…

You say Utah shot themselves in the foot, which is true, but it also can be said that BYU offense shot themselves in the foot as well (illegal pick on a TD, chop blocks, etc.).

Not sure if people know this, but according to Kalani on his show big #5 (sorry not going to try to spell his name) running back was hurt, they is why they he did not play against PSU or LSU.

If he can maintain what he did against Utah and of course, Ty Detmer utilizes him correctly, things could change for BYU.

I have my doubts about the receivers… too many dropped passes.

Not sure I can endure the torture of watching this offense this coming weekend.

I have a regional bishops/stake presidencies meeting with Elder Rasband from 12:30 to 5:30 on Saturday, so I will miss the whole Wisconsin game. It’s on ABC, too! While we have been painful to watch against good teams, I still enjoy watching us. Hope springs eternal!

I do think we’re going to get rolled by Wisconsin. Our defense should be able to play well, but I am still skeptical that our offense will do much, even with Tolutau.

Who gave you heat for doing that? Not me. How about Saturday? TV fixed :slight_smile:

No TV… I am so busy with work, school and bishop calling I don’t have time to watch any TV. This is my life for the foreseeable future.

Rudi,

Anytime we play a FCS team, the results has to be disappointing.

We were horrible vs Portland State, but they were so bad that we beat them anyway, as bad of a win as it was.

We were even worse when we played that horrible UMASS team. We were so bad that the horrible UMASS team beat us anyway.

I can hardly wait for the McNeese State game. I will read about it on Cougar Fan the following week if I have time.