Has anyone else seen the new show "Inside BYU Football" on BYUTV?

Somehow I was flipping through the channels on Monday evening and found the Sports Nation broadcast and watched that, then after that came the Inside BYU football program…
http://www.byutv.org/watch/6596bb35-92c4-4b71-8945-e465f2918152/inside-byu-football-inside-byu-football-91515

I really enjoyed it, it confirmed some things I have felt about Anae, but for the most part, it was kind of an eye opener on how Bronco runs his team.

For instance:
In the papers it shows Bronco does the “One Game at a time” mantra, some local sports talk says he does not treat the games (Especially with Utah) with the same passion as Whitt…
What I found in the show, is that Bronco is very insisted that in order to beat UCLA, the players is going to need to elevate their game and techniques in order to win. I think Bronco mentality is “don’t take the emotional rollercoaster ride with the games” but instead “Elevate your game”… if that makes sense… I think Bronco treats these games as important, but not in an emotional sense.

What “things” did it confirm about Anae? I would like to get as much information as I can because I am trying really hard to recognize and see what a great OC he is by way of KC… I know if KC thinks he is so great and comes up with these fantastic game plans that there must be something good.

The thing you have mentioned in the past… Anae saying his game plan (or called plays) would work if only the Players would execute them properly…