Have you checked out this baseball schedule

You notice how every time there is an important series or game certain teams try to mess with the schedule so they can have an advantage. San Diego, who may be the best team in the WWC, year in and year out, is coming to BYU for their series on Thur, Fri & Saturday. Guess who also wormed their way into the schedule during this period of time. Arizona shows up tomorrow at 2:00 for a game. You mess up the rotation and maybe you can sneak away with a game. BYU played last Thur, Fri and Sat in Portland. Guess who Plays BYU next Tuesday, in a week? Followed by a Thur, Fri, and Saturday game at St Mary’s. There is a game scheduled with Utah. So we have two sneaky PAC 12 teams sneakily calculating their way into a difficult schedule, hoping they can mess up the schedule and get away with a win. The schedules need to be even handed and fair. Who in the crap schedules this stuff. Why do you always seem to be kissing PAC 12 Butt.I don’t like this kind of stuff. Because we are always left at the disadvantage. I happens in football, especially often, where they always seem to have a BYE week and we play late on Saturday night away on the road. Then the next week the game is scheduled on Thursday and it is a road game.
Jeff

I guess my overall question is why are two games, that are out of conference games scheduled during the conference season. Winning the conference is so important to advance and the overall key to that winning is the pitching rotation. Why would you jepordize that rotation by adding a couple of non conference games. They are on BYU TV, it is not like it is adding a game or changing the schedule to accomidate ESPN. The only reason I can see this is if you are going after a certain recruit.
Jeff