How about them Jazz

As the best team in the West I do believe that they should win it, but not win it all. I don’t know what the league will do as the playoffs progress but the Lakers and Clippers will get the favored player calls.

Like I said earlier, it doesn’t matter much because the eventual champion will be the Nets and their Alibaba owner from China. It’s all rigged.

I have watched a lot of the Nets-Celtics series and it is incredible how much pandering and favoritism the officials give to the Nets superstar players. It’s a bummer being the Celtics, on the other side of so many bogus calls and non calls that favor the Nets.

So that explained Danny Ainge is stepping down when it was announced this morning. Maybe he got a new Church calling or he was just stressed out.

I’d like to see Utah Jazz win it all but you may be right it will be either New Jersey Nets or Philadelphia 76ers. Poor Fakers fans that their team going to be toast by the Phoenix Suns.

Surely everyone saw the BLM crap that they hit Ainge with? All he said was that he did not see systematic racism in Bean Town. The media got hold of it and ran with it.

Careful what you wish for Players, Stevens is good as a replacement but in this environment, how can anyone survive long term

I didn’t. Is that what his retirement is all about? If it is then that is disgusting. Society, or at least the people that want to control the world, has lost its’ collective mind.

Jazz played like a 1 seed. Everyone says they will be playing the clippers but Dontic may have other ideas.

Clippers it is. This will not be a series where the home team losses like we saw between Dallas and LA. That was sooooo weird.

Clippers will be tough with George and Lennard. Jazz has O’neil and will probably need Michele to guard one or the other star. But then, how does the Clips cover all Utah’s shooters? They have no true center to cover Gobert . Utah’s diet of pic and roll with kick outs will be very tough on the Clips. Utah’s bench is the deepest in the league. Utah in 6 games.

Lakers could not win with just one superstar. Anthony goes down, again and Lebron can’t do it alone like Kobe could not do it alone.

Lakers weren’t winning with both of them out there… the NBA didn’t care if the Lakers won, I told you that.

Yes they were. What are you talking about? I watched the Nets beat up on the Bucks. If Harden is healthy, they will win the whole thing. That’s one of the best teams I’ve seen in a long time peaking at the right time. There’s no politics involved. If they win, it’s ligit. :slight_smile:

No they weren’t. I watched the games.

The NBA is entertainment, just like going to a play or watching a movie. There is a script.

Who do you think allowed the Nets to become a superstar team? The NBA did. They wouldn’t let Chris Paul go to the Lakers several years ago. Who do you think is running the show? It’s Silver. He instructs the officials on how to call a game. The players have about a 50% effect in how a game goes and who wins. It’s like ad-lib comedy… there is a script and a tiny bit of freedom to effect the outcome on the part of players. If they win it’s legit? What does that even mean? The NBA allowed them to load up on superstar players and the rest follows the script, just like a movie. People pay big money to see certain actors and they do the same to see NBA players. It’s entertainment, not real basketball.

The Jazz have the best TEAM but they don’t have the superstars like the Nets do. Bummer you don’t see that but then again your basketball understanding and acumen is lacking.

Oh, here we go again but now with Silver. And Chris Paul??? That won’t happen again. And the Lakers are a big important team for the league. The Nets mauled the Bucks. The Bucks need to let Bryant play 40 minutes.

How do you Jazz fans like the officiating in the Clippers series? The Jazz haven’t played real well the last couple of games but the officiating is so blatantly one-sided in favor of the Clippers it’s hard to watch. At one point midway through the second quarter of the game, the Clippers had 4 fouls and the Jazz sub Niang had 3. The Clippers were shooting free throws and wait and see, they will be shooting them the entire second half.

It’s like I’ve said from the beginning, the NBA has its favorites and the Jazz are not one of them. The Jazz cannot say a thing either because that is how the NBA works… play out their scripted games, keep your mouth shut, collect your huge paycheck and just keep moving along, nothing to see.

Also, the way they treated the NBA MVP (they weren’t happy about him winning but there was nobody else even close) in the Suns-Nuggets series was disgusting. The NBA hypocrites need to look in the mirror, what a disappointment they have become.

Blah, blah, blah…Zzzzzzzzzzzz

that is the truth. Small markets get no love…If Connaley comes back for game 5, Utah has a chance, otherwise they are cooked, better coaching.

It’s all about who’s on the court. Not this other conspiracy stuff. The Bucks are back in it with 2 superstars down for the Nets

Barely…

The Bucks will have to scrap and claw for it. The NBA still wants the Nets and they would have a free ride to the title if they were even semi-healthy. Does that mean they have the best team in the league playing the best basketball? Nope.

What it does mean is that they have superstar players who get favorable treatment, an owner with strong ties to China, who the NBA wants so badly to be able to watch and be a part of their league, because of the greed and profiteering, that they will do whatever it takes to get that market. Why in the world would a business owner from China want to own a NBA team unless it had the potential to make him even more money? Particularly when there is a CEO who wants to make the league even richer by promoting social issues and connecting up with China?

Grasshoppers glasses only allow him to see so much. His vision of what is going on is compromised. My nephew just graduated from optometry school. He is practicing in American Fork now so next time you go up there Hopper have him check your eyes! :joy:

:joy: :joy: :joy: Right on Hopper! The Nets never would have won if they hadn’t had their 3 superstars. Oh wait… no Irving, but Harden sure had a great game. Oh wait, he sucked. So how does it work again Hopper? The NBA creates the perfect opportunity for Durant, one of their showcase superstars, to put on “a legendary performance” and the script continues as planned.

When will you wake up and see the NBA for what it has become? An entertainment business and show. It’s like watching WWF! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What are you rambling about Hardin? He and Irving are injured. It was all Durrant. Like James, the Lakers couldn’t do anything without Davis. Bucks have a shot…Go Bryant!

I don’t care about the NBA anymore. I don’t even remember the last time I watched a full NBA game. I don’t think I have even watched a minute of one this year. I quit watching it years ago. The last time I followed it was in the Stockton/Malone years. I followed it some when Texas teams were good. I followed it some the 2 years Houston won with Olajawon, the years San Antonio won, and the two years Dallas was in the finals and won once. Even then I would only watch parts of games and then only playoff games for the most part.

I actually lost interest before the NBA got “woke” but would occasionally tune in when a team I had some mild interest in was in the finals and even then I could only stomach it in small doses. Now I won’t watch it at all. If Utah makes the finals I may watch a few minutes. I watch the NHL. It is much more entertaining than the NBA and in my opinion hockey requires a higher skill level than basketball. NBA players may be somewhat better athletes than hockey players but hockey requires more skill.

Most of the NBA players are shills for the woke culture and most of the coaches are gutless shills as well. After Trump called out the NBA for playing in China when China was oppressing Hong Kong a bunch of players and coaches had a fit because they were making so much money off China. So much for their idealism. They trash the country that has a system that allows them to be rich well beyond their worthwhile contributions to society and stick up for a nation that oppresses and murders and embraces an evil political and economic system. What a bunch of brave idealists. Makes me want to gag.

Do not care if the NBA exists or not. Do not care if the Jazz exists or not, especially since super-wealthy new owner bought them.