How will the Jerkl and Hyde BYU Football team do Tomorrow?

Let’s all chip in and give the DC a raise so he won’t leave for another job

We were moving the ball running and then stopped running. Why? It’s not just the defense

Guess we called that right-2 intercepts a fumble and vaunted 3 man rush and a stupid play call down the stretch. Nice going coaches-congrats

We made adjustments at halftime and shut their offense down. Then, at the end, we go back to what didn’t work in the 1st half. Why???

How many times were we in the redzone and inside the 5 and didn’t score a touchdown? We were out coached.

No, we were out stupid

Same thing. There is no doubt we are better armchair quarterbacks than BYU’s coaching.

Let’s just take look at the pre game
Score predictions. Thanks to those who know football! I underestimated how many points Hawaii could score against really stupid coaching.

Will take credit of my score prediction and the prophetic Zach Wilson interception numbers! I will also accept credit for totally missing the Hawaii passing game and over estimating the Hawaii run offense. 4 yards total rushing by Hawaii and losing the game should be a fireable offense by itself. Embarrassing.

turnovers favored the Rainbows. That last pick really hurt. Wilson must make better decisions.

Yes, but since Bronco left, our redzone Offense has been bad. Especially inside the 5 yardline. Tuesday, 3 times and didn’t score. Fumbled once. We get better there, we don’t lose close games.
I agree Wilson has to make better decisions and check his progressions for open receivers. Shumway was open on that playwhich would have put us inside the redzone. Then what? Another missed field goal hurt as well.