I'd heard rumblings

And, you prove my point. You think being a moderate about morals will keep things status quo. Look around. Is it working? I suppose you think it’s okay for teacher unions to force 5 year olds to choose what gender they are. Or, somehow allowing transgender transitioning is good for teenagers and parents shouldn’t be allowed to decide for their children. Wake up! What are you going to say when it gets to 20% if teens claim they are gay in some form? You watch TV lately? Passionate kissing gays and lesbians are on most shows now. You think that’s a good thing? Thankful for taping and fast forward.
And who is driving this corruption? The media, Hollywood, Twitter, communists/fascists who will kill LGBTQ persons once in power because they have the ultimate freedom. Then Jews and Christian’s. We are in the latter days. No fence sitting anymore.

You know Scott, I can tell by your post that you never fully read the article.

The main point of the article was that people who says “Religion in America is dying” is wrong, this guy lays out pretty good reasoning for why he thinks it is not, but in fact maintaining or growing a tad.

The point about “not willing to look at other viewpoints”, is dead on when it comes to you

Oh, I look at other viewpoints and decide whether to agree. You don’t like it when I disagree. You think I have to agree with you or others.
I’d say about that article is there is a difference between religion and the correct morals based on gospel commandments and law. People are moving away from structured churches to that incomprehensible status of being spiritual. The fact we see denigration of the family and moral values is evidence of this.

I surprised that this thread has become so political. I had to look twice just to make sure that the thread is about Burgess and recruiting.

From what I’ve heard: Isaac and Spencer aren’t the closest of brothers so Isaac may not have BYU on the top of his radar. USU is the probable. The UVU center recently released is top 5 and BYU is not on it. He is more interested in transferring to a perennial top 10 school. The new assistant will be either Peery or Daniels.

On the political side, I will support LGBTQ so long as it stands for Let’s Get Biden To Quit.

1 Like

YES! That is awesome? Very good!

I am old just like Floyd said. But I do remember three other players who committed to BYU’s Hall Toulson and Saunders.

And we have a problem here on this disgusting board going off topics go somewhere else you guys
under off-topic OK.

Anyone else hearing that Lohner is planning to transfer? If he does, one must wonder what is going on with the basketball program.

Nope. But the best locker room can’t be if it’s getting rid of players that have developed a strong bond. That bond is breaking too. The transfer portal the way it is now hurts more than helps.