Is Taysom Hill really good for the BYU football Team?

There is no question that if a QB is good enough to even be considered for a NFL training camp arm, but couldn’t crack the lineup for BYU, he was mishandled by the coaching staff. Dolan took the fall for it, but it was Bronco’s call 100%.

Dude, is that heat in AZ getting to you?

He did crack the lineup for BYU but he was totally mishandled.

The guy who took the fall was Doman, not “Dolan”.

I do think Bronco messed this one up but he had plenty of help from Anae and some others I’m sure.

Anyhow, the season needs to start soon so you can get back in top game form… you’re rusty.

I have to disagree. His passing numbers were a lot better last year. His passing was impressive in the Utah State game before his injury. His passing this offseason has been really good from everything that I’ve been able to see (The spring scrimmage, one of the open fall practices, and the first fall scrimmage). His deep ball is looking really good.

I started this post way back in the summer as something to do. I’ll answer my own question yes Hill is good for BYU Football He is an exceptional athlete. who makes players around him play better and try harder. I just hope he plays smarter this year and stays healthy GO BYU 10-2

c_hamp_
I respectfully disagree, but your point of view is interesting and as valid as any of us that might not agree with you.
Keep posting.