Kalani's Extension--What does it mean?

When did Finau get hurt. Says he’s out for the remainder of the season with a knee injury. Uggg!

preach, prophet!

Went to the BYU broadcast, where they do the pre game and post game show. Asked Fouler and McCann specifically about Wilson. They both said that, yes he holds the ball too long and that his legs usually get him out of trouble. They also said the Hall and Romney are ready in case Wilson has a poor showing against SDSU.

UMass did not expose Wilson or prove anything, Wilson had all the time he wanted in the pocket. We did find out one big thing in the UMass game: McChesney is a future star. Allgerier has a second gear and is tough to bring down.

SDSU will show a lot about where BYU is right now. A good team, but not a great team as they just lost their division to Hawaii last night. Go on the road and handle the Aztecs and the future looks promising. Lose and the same questions will keep coming up. BYU has got to show it is a disciplined team that comes in and takes care of business on the road. We will see if Sitake has them ready

Floyd I agree with your post.
I will take it one step further by sticking my neck out to be decapatated.

Grasshopper, you gave a post with some interesting information. Thank you for that.

Why do you always have to spoil it with some
Junior High School type of sarcasm.

Keep it light and funny too or it gets boring and repetitive with the negative stuff about the team. And I’m getting older. Less frontal lobe :slight_smile:

Grasshopper, is it your age that gives you less frontal lobe? How old are you?

I look 40 but I’m 66. How old are you? You keep talking about BYU 1953.