Kolby Lee Retired?

Is this the “text” you are talking about? because I have seen nothing in your TEXTS to me that says anything about Atiki. This is the only “text”, which isn’t actually a text that says anything about him.

The best answer to reply to Hopper. “ blah blah blah blah nonsense blah blah blah blah. “
OK Jim try that

It’s good enough. He isn’t ready. I wish we had some easier games scheduled in the mix so that he could get more time on the floor during games.

No, that’s the communication for you because you really don’t want to communicate like ask questions, acknowledge other’s comments and potentially good ones. Wait, am I responding to Jim? Oh, my bad. Well it works for both of you. :upside_down_face:

Just not replying seems to work just fine…
when words are either purposefully or unintentionally being not read or not understood just reply to the responses that are remotely on point…
to point out that something is not connecting or is not responsive doesn’t seem make it through whatever screening has already been established.

After Baxter announced that he will not be coming back this year Lee could help, even if he only plays as a fill in to rest starters. Even slow, his size could help us some.

I fully agree. But, you meant Harward announced he won’t come back this year.

Baxter made his announcement with the knee injury.

He didn’t make any announcement. An ACL is understood to be a career ending injury. Harward’s disease was first thought to keep him out for a month. So, he actually did make a statement about not playing this year. If you can find a earth shaking announcement from Baxter that surprised everyone, please let me know :rofl:

I’m going to pretend I didn’t read this analysis because I can’t figure out how it squares with the thousands of athletes with NON career ending ruptured ACLs (including yours truly :slight_smile: ).

Well, just checking to see if you were paying attention.:sunglasses:
I meant to say season ending. But you knew that.

You have to understand that the Hopper takes everything literally. He doesn’t really get statements that are not meant to be literal. When I said Baxter made his announcement with his ACL injury, I was alluding to the fact that there was no point or reason in making an actual statement, sort of like it goes without saying that he was done for the season (not career but possibly so). The Hopper said “He didn’t make any announcement.” to which I LITERALLY rolled my eyes. I just love it when Hopper makes comments that everyone already knows about. After texcoug made the simple mistake of saying that Baxter had announced he was done for the season when he (AND EVERYONE ELSE HERE) knew he meant Harward, the Hopper pounced on his error to clear everything up, ironically making an error himself with his comment about Baxter being done for his career. So it goes with the Hopper, time after time, his posts are truly unique.

He is Captain Obvious and Captain Clueless if there ever was one.

I’m on Team Hopper. He’s a great dude and a loyal Cougar Fan. He has some crazy ideas and likes to get reactions out of people, but I’m glad to call him my Cougarfan friend.

Just watch your step going down that rabbit hole little brother…

1 Like

Actually, do you think Baxter will continue with basketball post BYU?

some things never change… I’m a big brother too and still have to be admonishing with the voice of reason to my little brother. Little brothers always wandering off into dangerous territory looking for adventure. This is good advice Tom.

Maybe but probably not…