Looking ahead in the NIT

I hate Siri and this stupid cougar fan board. It is so overwhelming to be blind.
Anyway. Washington state has size advantage against our BYU basketball team and losing four straight games against those WCC were disappointing and overwhelming which I agree with you Jim.
And Jim you need to stop taking this bait from SG and just move on!!!

Did you answer yourself? Good job. And, stop the narcissism. Makes you look like a butthead. Just because people won’t agree with you and the other narcissist.

Wow. Calm down Hopper.

Don’t get mad just because he agrees with me. You take pride in being the lone voice in the wilderness and just because that voice doesn’t make a lot of sense most of the time… well, it’s okay. We all understand at this point.

The ncaa tourney has become the Kryzewski farewell tour so we all need to accept that and watch as Duke wins it all in his final year of coaching. It makes for a great story and that is what it is all about… great stories that are created instead of just being allowed to happen.

The only team that can lose this tournament is Duke. If they simply play average basketball the officials will help them along.

that makes two of us and sincerely sorry to hear about your blindness. I would lose all hope if my eyesight was taken. Everything I do depends on my eyes.

Before the game was played, WSU’s size was going to be a big problem. Turns out their guards played like they deserved to be in the big dance. Flowers was unstoppable. On BYU’s side, we missed how many one and ones? Far too many games where George or Lohner had good games then followed up by a disappearing act. The rest of the supporting cast did nothing to help Barcello and Traore. Losing by 20 at home is a good ol fashion butt kickin.

3-20 from the 3 point line also did us in. The free throws really hurt as well. A winnable game if we were shooting well. That’s the thing about BYU, we have to shoot and score well to beat good teams.

Yeah, you nailed it fish.

BYU was pretty much overwhelmed in this game. :sunglasses:

:weary: what happened to being warn down?