Lowell looks to be out for the season

Torn Achilles, ouch!

BYU basketball loses another player due to season-ending injury - Deseret News

It was pretty obvious when it happened. He was holding his Achilles and then couldn’t put any weight on it. Just like a couple of my players when I was coaching. Unlike Kobe who gets up and shoots and makes two free throws and walks off.

When I saw it happen I knew immediately what it was. I did the same thing at age 38 and I looked just like that when I walked off the floor except I didn’t have any help and I had to walk with my foot sideways in a sort of dragging motion. It was a very strange sensation…

What are you doing playing basketball at that age?

Age has a funny way of sneaking up on you!

38 isn’t old… How old is Lowell? My player was 16 when he tore his running back up court.

I’m 67 and still doing kung fu. I don’t do any jumping kicks in the air but I get around Can’t sit in front of the TV all the time. :slight_smile:

The only thing I can’t do is help someone move. :sunglasses:

The hopper puts this song on and then stands in front of a mirror… living in the past. :joy:

1 Like

And a breakaway slam dunk by JCoug makes it JCoug 2, Hopper 0.

I used to do forms with the Theme From Enter the Dragon. I think I’ll take a break and do some Kung Fun bag work. Have a 70 lb bag in my office. If clients want to think about doing business I get up and hit and kick the bag for a while and then go sit down. They then do the business :slight_smile:

Maybe Hopper could get in touch with Kareem… 7’2" Kareem vs. 5’6" Hopper.

They could battle to the theme of Enter the Dragon…

I think that makes it 4-0 on a steal and another break away… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m the MMA guy that gets in the ring with a Kung Fu guy. You know how that ends

HaHaHa!!! All talk and no action I’m sure. MMA…