Nice game from Davis

I don’t know. I think the Mika thing about leaving early is about as practical as Mangum leaving after next year. And that is well…0% chance. Look at the top players GU and SM has had and they all had the smarts to stay in school. Mika is 6’10". Maybe if he was 7’0" there would be a possibility. The NBA is a different level. So, enjoy the next few years.

I heard KC talking yesterday. Plans on playing the D league and working on his weak points. Mavs want him back if can improve…weak point = shooting

I have the feeling that Mika will stay one more year and try to win it all with the boys…just a gut feeling.

Keep in mind that Mika fouled out almost all of the Bilikens by himself on Monday. We need games like this where our bigs are challenged. Pays dividends when we play the Zags and Dance teams built good inside play.

Valpo will have a tough time keeping up with BYU’s point production. Should be a bigger spread than Vegas has it.

Beo jammed his finger. I would certainly use him over a very one dimensional Leafson. Beo can drive and finish was well as hit the three, better defender.

Elijah has shown enough flashes that I think he would start on any team, it is just that he did not know the Rose would be coming to BYU. What a blessing to have both guys here. can’t wait to see every game.

He’s producing these numbers against players that are a cut above average high school teams. Let’s see what he does if they play actual potential NBA talent. Remember, he’s a 6’10" forward in the NBA against guys like Durant.

If you can’t see the talent that Mika brings to the floor then you are on something. Are you overdoing your meds again? :grin: The most noticeable thing about him post mission is that he is consistent. Every game he is making an impact and is obviously the best big man on the floor. He is often double and triple teamed and he still does his thing. His athleticism is pretty amazing too. So tell us, how many “guys like Durant” are there in the nba? Ummm… one? Durant is a freak so you can’t really use him as an example.

Give Mika the props he is earning at this point. He contributes every game… and he is a very good player for his height. He certainly has more nba potential than Davies or Collinsworth ever did and you raved about those two.

You are just doing the usual anti what everyone else says thing… :rage:

This is Jimmer syndrome all over again. Even against great college talent he couldn’t be stopped. Yet, where is he in the NBA history books?
Mika has played against low level talent and dominates. I’m not saying he won’t get into the NBA. Heck, Fred Roberts did averaging 20 points his senior year. How was his NBA career? And Greg Kite. How was his NBA career? Oh, and who was that 7’6" dude who didn’t come back to college after his mission? He was so good in the NBA that I can’t remember his name.
Before we crown him with the Bill Walton king of college ball award, maybe Mika should play 4 years of college first like Walton did.

Enough about Mika, I want him to stick around all 4 years or ends in 2019. Thank you for not mentioning 7’6" what his name which I didn’t want to hear.
Greg Kite was lucky to play many years and remember Kareem AbdulJabar (sp?) grumble every time Greg get in his face.

Greg Kite was a bench warmer for his career. He was basically a hit man to go and hit players. He couldn’t shoot a lick. Remember what Sampson did to him in the elite 8 game?
Don’t get me wrong about Mika. He has potential. So did KC. But, I need to see Mika gain a real good 20ft shot. Not that falling down fall away thing he’s doing now.

Yes Greg Kite was lucky to stick around (bench warmer) for a long time (83-94).