Once again, I’m proved right

You didn’t know Bryant hurt his foot against UTA. Get plugged in :slight_smile:
Yes, hopefully he can play tomorrow. Really missing Emery now.

Come on, we have been a very good FT shooting team this year. Not today. It has nothing to do with “taking the game.”
Bama shot ridiculously in the first half. Yet, we were still in the game. FT and 3’s we win.

Nobody is talking about this team as anything close to great. They haven’t played that way.

They took a step forward today. Played much better than they did against the only other NCAA team on their OOC schedule.

If they can continue to improve they may get to good.
Great is not anything close to this team…this year. Continue to improve and maybe next year.

Worthington is improving. Selly is maturing but still streaky. Yo is not consistent yet but is improving. Dastrup…
This team is thin and unless some players step up February will be worse than Rose usual…Rose has usually owned February…usually has a player or two that he’s finally willing to give minutes to.
Chatman FBiv Andrus come to mind.there are others but can’t pop their names right now.

He does that because of injuries or feeling desperate, not because he did anything to develop them into a force to help the team win. Maybe they are good in February, but that is only because the conference tournament is played in March.

Wow… all I was saying is he wasn’t showing any of the effects of it. You keep harping about his foot injury being the reason BYU lost, just another one of your built in excuses. Nobody said anything about the foot injury, it didn’t keep him on the bench and it wasn’t even noticeable during the game, so why are you bringing it up?

His shooting percentage is the indication as it was with Niagara. He couldn’t get off the ground the same. His foot issue is a fact.

I didn’t use this as the reason for losing. I’ve been consistent about our poor shooting percentage and FT percentage. Was Bryant’s poor 3 percentage because of his foot? Okay, then it is on half of the reason for losing.