Oregon in game Comments

Didn’t see what happened to Fouss. He is A MAN in the paint. He falls down, their 7 footer catches the ball almost at the rim, goes to dunk it and Fouss comes OFF THE FLOOR and WAY UP to reject the shot. Wow.

I didn’t see anything. What did you see? I do know that it’s a long season and when up by 30 points with 5 minutes to go, time to take starters out.

No one said anything. I didn’t see him look injured. What happened?

If BYU were a blue blood, that play of Foos would be the #1 play of ESPN’s top 10! He’s knocked to the floor then gets up and STUFFS their 7’er at the rim.

Going to Rocket BYU up the rankings, Clev and SDSU could not have set BYU up any better for this game and for the season.

Not only did BYU (3-0) outscore Oregon (2-1) in the paint, 42-28, but it outrebounded the Ducks 35-25 and it outscored them in points off turnovers 18-5.
BYU scored 18–5 on turnovers….nice

I like to see Lohner to shoot better and this Saturday is a good time for him to shoot as many he can to get his rhythm going

Lohner and Knell will get their games going. After the SDSU game, I could see that Lohner was now in thinking mode…last year, he was in the what am I doing out here mode. His scoring will catch up to his rebounding instincts and then it’s the NBA mode… Knell just has two things working against him. He took minutes last year with his consistent 3 bombs, he’s not hitting, combine that with George and Knight being do it all, be everywhere guys, just not a lot of minutes to play when all you do is shoot 3s

What injury? Nothing was mentioned on Sports Nation…

Did you watch on TV or did you attend the game? That play you referenced was fantastic. I thought Fouss was great, as were the rest of the “transfers”, Barcello being at the top of that list.

:joy: for whatever reason, you think “BYU sportsnation” is the final source of all information for BYU sports. That is pretty funny.

Well, because they are there on campus talking to coaches, players, trainers…Have you ever watched the program?

Saw this one on TV with the advantage of being able to rewind and watch that block by Fouss about 5 times :joy::joy::joy:. I LOVE watching BYU basketball live and try to get to a few games each year. I still go to a football game most years but never more than one and frankly I enjoy watching BYU football on TV WAAAAAAAY more than live.

Whats not to love, 7 layer dip, wings. bbq and settle into that easy chair. The only thing I hate is when we start the game late to avoid commercials and your buddies are not on the honor code and cheat ahead to see the real score.

Ok, now you hit a nerve…if you are watching the game recorded, with few exceptions (like playing a FCS team where we know it’s a blowout) it’s NOT COOL to check the score. Total violation of DVR etiquette :-). Even worse to tell a friend who you know is watching it recorded. Total HC violation.

1 Like