Our score keeper needs to be

Stop making excuses, that team lost to Grand Canyon University by 35 two nights earlier.

This is not a very good BYU team. Can or will they get better? We will see.

What lazy recruiting? You mean going after relatives of former players and the Utah Valley/Lone Peak pipeline?

That is a recipe for final four all the way! :smile:

I didn’t see the game… had other priorities. But, by reading the comments, seeing the score and watching other games, I can get a feel for what is going on.

This team is clueless. Nobody knows the role they are playing, everyone wants to look good instead of helping their teammates to look good and they just aren’t very good right now. Does that mean I think they will get better? I think they can get better, mostly because they probably can’t get worse… but whether they do or not remains to be seen.

Can’t get worse is about right…but the competition does get better.
Hopefully this is not the team from four years ago. The worst of the Rose era in my opinion. This team has the potential to be the best since the Sweet 16 year, because of the inside and outside talent: nonpareil in the Rose era. But if they keep playing like they’ve done against LBSU or MVSU then they could easily end up as Rose’s worst…

Sometimes young teams play to the level of their competition too. Hopefully, tomorrow they will play much better and learn to destroy teams less talented.

On paper, this team should be good. They have better players at 4, 5 than they have had for awhile. They have decent backups at 4, 5. They have players that should be good on the guard line. However, somehow, in spite of how good they look on paper, they are not playing well. Yes, we are 3-1. We have no good wins and a bad loss. Unless play improves drastically, they will be spending selection Sunday hoping for an NIT road game.

8 or more new players. It will take some time to play together. Also, I think Rose will start getting a pattern and time for the subs.

The areas where we can improve that will help are FT shooting and basic passing skills.

Fischer has to take the ball into the lane and not always shoot 3’s only.

everybody…relax. We are breaking in a ton of newbies.

From the beginning I have said that BYU finally has ligit inside play as well as great guards. We have all the players to be special so let them figure out chemistry.

I will worry once league play begins and BYU is still struggling but until then, RELAX