Ranking the QBs BYU will face this year

I rank QBs quite differently from what Phil Hiatt does:
While I think he did a solid job into taking consideration Coaching changes-just how well Olines can defend these QBs

I would rank QBs based on experience and time in real world games.
USC’s QB would be ranked much lower in my rankings as would BYU’s Wilson. Wilson, as we all recall, did not have a big game until the bowl game and I just won’t say he’s an NFLer or elite after just one game.

I would also say that a P5 QB is quite different from a WAC or MWC QB…so having said that, here goes
13-ISU, new QB
12-UMASS, new QB
11-SDSU, veteran with no endorsement from Rocky
10-BSU (starting a new guy on a great team)
9-Liberty, Senior-Non P5
8-Toledo, Senior-Non P5
7-Utah, Senior P5 (Whit never lets his QBs do much)
6-Tenn, Junior, P5, revolving OCs but its the SEC
5-BYU, Soph, P5 (I remember with Tanner had to Great games, then…)
4-USC, Soph, P5, This kid is special
3-Washington, P5, best team on the list but QB is experienced but new
2- USU, Non P5 or he would be higher, Matt Wells is Lucky to have Jorden Love
1-USF, They just put up crazy numbers with Blake Barnett.

What does that mean?

Means Rocky Long is not in love with the current QB

We finally come to a team with an established starter! Ryan Agnew is a redshirt Senior who started 12 games for the Aztecs last year. He completed 51.6 percent of his passes, with 10 touchdowns and 6 interceptions. But, in an interview with the San Diego Union-Tribune back in January, head coach Rocky Long said “Ryan’s the starter. We’re looking for a graduate transfer that could compete with Ryan to be the starter.” When I read between the lines there, it kinda feels like there isn’t a whole lot of confidence. Hmm.

That is what I thought… but wanted to make sure… kinda of funny way of putting it out there Coach Long… :open_mouth: