San Diego, the best place to visit

Thank you Floyd. I don’t have to make any comment to hopper flame thrower. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t believe Colby Lee RM.

He signed the Letter Intent in Dec 2017 which look like he graduated either end of June or December 2017. He was BYU BBall roster 2018.
He should have played more 2018-2019 season.

I didn’t listened the interview but read it this morning which was said exactly how you and DN said it. It was mostly BYU students section doing the chanting - embarrassing. Colby said it perfectly.

What did I say that was a :fire:? Please explain. I think it’s just more of GDS which is akin to TDS.

Okay, I will respond as you asked. Your comment below this line:
SG: Yes, so he shot better than Childs does while scoring 21 points. Maybe Lee should start over Childs? Just like Romney should start over Wilson?
DEW: I didn’t say Lee should be starting over Childs (WHEN HEALTHY) - MAKES NO SENSE - NONSENSE COMMENT. Yoeli is the BEST player on this team for 4 years!
Romney should have been a starter after he won that Boise State game (My Opinion) but later on he had turf toe. He was ready to play against Hawii. Why not Romeny get inserted in the middle of the Hawaii game? No, I don’t want to hear Your Opionion Again.

As long I have known you just on this Cougarfan Board, I have been caught off guard how you respond to ME and others too. My first time I posted on this board (old board) some 5 years ago (first time I think that year) which I made some stupd comment that made you say like: by you Scott G: “Go live in a Rest Home and Read Scriptures.”
DEW: Five years ago from your First response to me really really caught me off guard. And I did say back to which I said “You said what?” Sure you may be joking but I don’t take that as a joke, never! And many guys (Cougarfan posters) told me to ignore you Scott. I don’t expect you to remember what you said to me, okay my FRIEND.
And lastly. When I comment something and you want to respond that MAKE NO SENSE, I will not respond in certain nonsense stuff you say. You comment and respond something they are your opinion and I have my own opinions. No more me calling you :fire: Thrower. Feel better?

yes, you can register through Weber St continuing edu. Fly fishing basics. Winter fishing is much easier for beginners, the fish stack up and don’t move much, We focus on all techniques but nymphing rules in winter

Can you give me a direct Link for this class. I would appreciate it.

I guess Lee didn’t come from $$ like Worthington (who by the way is a grad assist. on the basketball team, he can be seen sporting the bowtie.

Lee was a Idaho MVP and considered the best big man in Idaho 2017.
I was never impressed with his game and to watch his transformation into the player he is this year is very impressive.

I anticipate a great improvement in the development of BYU big men with coach Pope and coach Burgess on board. BYU has two UVC transfers in the wings and Baxter coming back next year. Even with Childs gone BYU appears well set for post players for several years.

Do we have guards that can score? Shoot well? Lots of questions. Is there an all-american type player in the post?

The biggest surprise for me, aside from Childs coming back, was Lee and Nixon’s improvement. I had seen many years of non improvement with bigs under Rose. Pope is that man.

We are meeting at the park and ride, SE corner. mouth of Weber Canyon (katty corner from the Maverick Station) for the fly fishing school at 9:30 this morning if you want to come and learn all about fly fishing. you can call me at 801 921 3696

The key to beating SD is to shut down Hatfield or at least slow him down

Lets just hope that Baxter is ready for major minutes today. This injury to Nixon may be a blessing in disguise from a developmental aspect. What it seems to be me is that Baxter has not been able to put time in with the team in practices until recently. theres a lot of rust there.

They are reporting Nixon’s injury is ankle. Game time decision.

Hartfield was slowed not stopped.

BYU just did something it hasn’t done in four years: win consecutive conference away games. Exactly four years ago this weekend.

They also just evened up their away record to 5-5.
For a team sitting with work to do before they are a lock for the dance not bad. The Tigers away on the last game of the regular season loom large: 6-5 and a 23-8 is a lot better than 5-6 when your record is 22-9.

Right now we only have 7 losses. Let’s keep it that way. Think positive! We can win the last 3 games. A second place finish in league is enough to make the Dance. It would be great to get into the finals of the WCC as well. First, win the next game. Focus on that. No bad losses at home.