Scouting UCF in the Boca Raton Bowl

I speak the truth.

Of course you do. Of course you do. And that which is not is simply out of ignorance. Like most of those conspiracy theories. :nerd_face:

As always your inability to see or understand what consists of the “conspiracy” theories I have spoken of is what keeps you in the dark. It’s fine though because you maintain your dark status of your own accord and desire. Seriously, not a big deal.

This is from Fan Insider preview today:
“If UCF decides to pull a Coastal Carolina and San Diego State by draining the clock and keeping BYU’s offense off the field, they will have a great shot at knocking off BYU. The Cougars run defense has been poor lately and with defensive coordinator Ilaisa Tuiaki afraid to stack the box, the Knights could very go this route and control the game.”

Seems everyone but Sitake sees it…I will have a lot of criticism for Sitake tomorrow if we lose because we can’t stop the run. Our players are easily good enough to stop CFU’s run game as long as we have the right scheme. Our front 7 are big, strong, good tacklers, and I’d like to see Udo replace a slow OLB and play up on the line. Udo is a very sure tackler, big/strong enough to play close to the line, and is way faster than our OLBs.

We will see tomorrow-give BYU 12 + possessions and they win. That’s going to take a decent defensive effort