Scouting UVU, at UVU, for the win

Kolby and Wyatt are both now probably wishing they had stayed with plenty of minutes to be had.

Kolby from two years ago would be a great transition to the two freshman bigs.

After witnessing that collapse, illness makes perfect sense to me. Very happy with their road win because we could easily be sitting on 3 losses on the road.

Yes, your mental illness helps all of us understand you a little better. :rofl:

My guy told me we had EIGHT guys playing sick vs UVU. Certainly explains a lot.

Iā€™m glad I was wrong about Missouri Stateā€”great play by our guards and a solid win.

BUTā€”
If you or I or most anyone else were coaching that team the big man would have scored 35. BYU HAD NO ANSWER for him in the second half. I have no idea what they were doing using him as a high post screener the entire first half. We won because of good BYU guard play, two key very tough rebounds by Lohner in crunch time (one on each end), and TERRIBLE coaching for MizzSt.

Thought soā€¦

USU knows how to play their big men and will give BYU all they can handle.

If this were an away game, no way would I have BYU as a win. Will this be the game where Lohner hits his first 3?

As long as Lohner scores in the paint and scores double digits thatā€™s all we need from his offense. Fousse has to also score double digits as well. I hope we start Johnson. Heā€™s the most confident player right now.

Just having been through the experience of catching a nasty Flu/cold bug that makes you feel like death warmed over then having to take a Training class for workā€¦

I can see why BYU players may have not played up to their normal levels of excellent! :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

We went to Provo to spend Tgiving with our kids and to meet our newest granddaughter. Since then our entire family has been sick. Maybe itā€™s a Utah thing :joy::joy:. Yes extremely frustrating.

There is a bug going around. We all caught it as well, All I got was a sore throat in the evening, Wifie was so sick, she went in for a covid test (neg.). You should of popped over to say Hello while you were down. I have all the fly fishing gear and a river full of wild browns

Fishing is so boringā€¦

ā€œFishing is so boringā€¦ā€

Was there a point to this comment? Only someone who sucked at fishing would say it is boring. Fishing is truly one of the most enjoyable hobbies/past times a person can participate in. I have never met ā€œfishā€ (Chris) but I admire him more than I could say based on his posts here and the fact that he has made a living doing something that he loves to do. I wish I was that fortunate.

Then go fishing. Itā€™s like watching soccerā€¦

Grasshopper just does not understand the wonders of fishing and how relaxing it is.

I have had great one on oneā€™s with my kids and friends, while dipping the lineā€¦

Yeah, there are a lot of things the grasshopper doesnā€™t understand. Perhaps the reason he doesnā€™t like fishing is that he makes for a great ā€œbaitā€, that being grasshoppers are a fantastic trout bait.

We all know the only kind of fishing the Hopper understands or seems to like is the kind of fishing he does here on Cougarfanā€¦ baiting others into having nonsensical discussions and arguing.

1 Like

Do you know there was a basketball game tonight? Or, are you stuck on something as boring as horseshoes?