The Debate was terrible

Actually, Trump did very well. He pinned Biden down on a couple of things like destroying the oil and fracking industry in key battleground states.
While the moderator was better than Chris Wallace, she still interrupted Trump 24 times and Biden only twice.
The format was good and Biden got to talk without interruption and showed his lying about things he’s done and said in the past and has flipped flopped on. Also, how he gets confused easily while speaking. His weakness showed up.
Trump also got the Hunter and Big-dog emails and texts in about Biden’s corruption. The moderator wouldn’t let him go much on that. She missed a big opportunity in that one. But at least more people know about it. I wish Trump would have known the name big dog instead of saying big man. I think he confused big dog and chairman. Both are what Joe Biden is referred to as in the emails and texts.

I have read a little bit about the debate and some things they called snap polls that were done immediately following the debate showed Biden winning. They were done by CNN and the usual suspects so I didn’t put too much stock in them.

I may be wrong but I think Trump should let his surrogates attack BIden on the corruption issues and he should talk about all his accomplishments which are many.

The challenge with that is his surrogates can’t get the Communist News Media to tell the people what happened with Biden’s corruption and hurting national security. Trump had to bring this up.