This week will be tough but important

Are you actually admitting that the officiating affects the game? This is exactly what I said in another thread. Likewise though, what about the last 5 minutes? The announcers actually said something too. They saw two obvious fouls on Landale that weren’t called. Yet the officials found it okay to make calls against BYU for lesser fouls in those final 5 minutes. That can only be characterized as bias and nothing else. It isn’t “inconsistency”… it is bias. It is also an important factor and reason why BYU will never win the WCC, tourney or regular season.

Then we should get into a different league. Just think, a religious league is the most corrupt.

Other leagues are more corrupt because money is a big part of it all.

That game last night was a good game for all but the first few minutes and last few minutes of the second half when the officials went nuts in favor of the St. Mary’s Langaels… It is sad because I wonder if they even know it or recognize how much they favored him on specific possessions. I still don’t get that…

With all the TV deals the WCC now has there is plenty of money flowing. And, even the poor can be just as corrupt in their own hearts. Look at all the poor democrats voting for corrupt leaders for a few welfare dollars and illegal entrance into the U.S. :crazy_face: