Tough loss 84-87

It was said on BYU Sports Nation that Harding had a bad knee issue. He didn’t play much Thursday. I think that SM rotates well on defense which we ended up with few open 3’s. We need to set up more plays with Lee backing in and scoring a lot more so they have to double team him. That can open up the perimeter.

Scott the flame thrower? I’m offering excellent comments. This reminds me of Trump Derangement Syndrome only it’s Scott Derangement Syndrome :grinning:
Get a grip young man and try to communicate :innocent:

This one pop in my mind that 2013 when Matthew Dellavedova made that buzzer shot that beat us at the MC. We didn’t guard him at that last play. Go figure!

Did you read my post? We had the ball for the last 18 seconds of the half. We were running clock and then we threw the ball away with 6 seconds to go. SM should never have had the ball. Instead, they went quickly down the floor and Ford was open.

When BYU joined wcc, maybe Mark Few decided not to leave Gonzaga which maybe he was thinking Fly Fishing in the Provo River and Strawberry Res. Has he fly fish here yet?
And Randy Bennett got an new contract three years ago to stay another forever at smc (10 years till 2026/27 season).

He hits the Green and the Provo, yes but his true love is the close rivers that Wash and Idaho give him. He is very good. Bob knight also lives to fly fish. Would schedule clinics here in Utah and Idaho. Start them, then fly fish while his aids ran them.

My first time fly fishing was at the Green River between Flaming Gorge Dam to Little Hole. I was with this group called Splore (people with disability) and fly fish with Westernriver Flyfisher. Do you know Emit Heath from Westernriver? He taought me simple stuff how to use the fly rod and I no problem at start for the first time. He told me that I was a natural fly fisher. He even mentioned many people couldn’t get it down and they kept coming back to him to get the basic thing down.
I have tried to fly fish at Provo River once but went back to bait fishing on my float tube and still do. I have my boys tell me where to go on my cell phone where I can’t see where I am at in the middle of the lake - nope no more at Strawberry Res. because I fear sinking - yes I do wear my life jacket. Now I fish mostly at Silver Lake at Big Cottonwood Canyon.

Is this a fly fishing forum or basketball forum? :sunglasses:

Chris and I were talking about basketball coach Mark Few. Yes, close enough which it was. :smile:

Okay, so if I go off path a bit you won’t hild that against me with Grasshopper Derangement Syndrome :grinning:

I have fished Silver many times. I like to hike up to the upper lakes , the fish are dumb there. Some people can pick up a rod and get it from the beginning. Others, never will. strange.

Expect SMC to drop to Just In bracketology this week

I am one of the later group… :open_mouth:

Lol! Thanks for the laugh Chris and Floyd. I have to ask my son to hike up there to check it out.

My lines always got tangled and I’d get yelled at :slight_smile:

I’ll be teaching a basic fly fishing class on Saturdays in Feb through Weber State continuing ED. It will be 1 Sat in class room and 3 on the Weber river. You should come

So, how are you able to get into basketball practices? Did you once play for Pope? Are you in physical therapy or something? And how can you watch games in Saturday when fly fishing?