UCF in game comments

Just like what Bronco M. did after that usu game and why not

I agree with that. I agree with everything except one thing. The field goal miss made a big difference. He makes that, Romney took us down the field and another field would have given us a win which is the goal. Just win.
Someone has to come up with redzone plays that will turn into more touchdowns. It can’t be that hard. Maybe Grimes needs to get off his hit and come down to the field and get a better feel for what the players are feeling and a better feeling for the game.

For my part, most of the blame for not scoring goes to coaches but a big part of it is our players are just not as talented as we fantasized due to the hype coming out of fall camp - like every year.

Disagree. Our first and second string have talent. But we aren’t deep enough as we found out today with our line injuries.

Some individuals have some talent. Over the entire team, when you add it up the average is average.

Yet we beat USC who nearly beat ND today. We simply aren’t deep enough and we agree the coaching doesn’t put our players in the right places to make the plays.

He may have read my comment, that was an interesting read from DN. And Coach Kalani Sitake won’t relieve his childhood friend and he could take over DC position.

"It might also be time for Sitake to take over the defense, as Bronco Mendenhall famously did in 2010 after dismissing Jaime Hill. Defensive coordinator Ilaisa Tuiaki doesn’t deserve the same fate — BYU’s defense has been a strength in Sitake’s era — but Sitake needs to take a hard look as BYU tumbles even lower in the run defense rankings than 118th of 130 teams, as it was before Saturday’s disaster

They told us that Jake had the flu against Toledo. It could be.

arkie: Talent and depth, aren’t they synonyms?

No… Our 1st and 2nd string are talented. After that, not like Alabama who can go 4 deep.

Yer dadgum tootin, Tex.

No… Our 1st and 2nd string are talented. After that, not like Alabama who can go 4 deep.

Have you ever been to an Alabama game in person. I just used the Tide as one of many examples. Wake up and look at reality.

There is talent and then there is TALE NT. We are the ones with talent. The Alabamas, Clemsons, OUs, etc. are the ones with TALENT.

The reality is Alabama is 4 deep at every position with 4 and 5 star talent. No one has to go to an Alabama game to know that. And, no one has to go to a BYU game to know we aren’t 4 deep. Maybe at QB at times. But no other position.

Bama Tide belong in the NFL!!!

Remember when the worst team in the NFL would play the best college team? It was a slaughterhouse and kids got hurt. Alabama would be 0 - 16 every year.

GOOD!!! :smile:

Check out my new thread about Boise. Tell me what you think?

So could the upper half of P-5 teams in college football. Then there are the lower P-5 teams and most all of the G-5 teams. BYU is a G-5 mid level.