Utah blows a 14 point lead

Still doesn’t say specifically it was a Utah student. But, as I stated it was probably a Utah fan. Why won’t you acknowledge this?

Go soak your head. You are most likely a Utah fan trolling this site…:sunglasses:

Ugghhh… look at the comment right below yours. Why do I need to acknowledge Hoppers statement that it was probably a Utah fan when he is giving Floyd crap about “getting on board”.

Internet communication is predictably confusing sometimes but Hopper takes the prize for the most confused poster… ever, of all time!

Sorry guys for slow response.
As you guess, my writing is not perfect.
It was a university of Utah student who was wearing that T-shirt.
I also was upset about this inappropriate symbol on that T-shirt in Public places (leaving out BYU print on that T-shirt).
And guys stop taking this hopper baits.

You’re blaming me for not being more specific about the Utah fan? You even agreed that you aren’t always clear. Me too. Only a couple of people in here are perfect and never make mistakes. Thawk, Jim, and a couple others…

Yes Scott, we are blaming you because you fail once again on “Reading Comprehension”. ONLY YOU took was dew said as it being a BYU fan, the rest of us could understand that since it was at a Utah game, in the Utah Student Section, That the derogatory finger printed on the T-shirt about BYU, it MUST HAVE BEEN a “Utah Student” that was wearing said T-shirt.

Because Logic would dictate that “NO BYU FAN EVER” would wear such a T-shirt .

Then when told about your misreading the post, you double down on Jim and I and say “Well he never said it was a Utah Student wearing”… Which again defy any logical conclusion of what Dew posted.

Again, my writing is not perfect and not my strong area.
Thank you Floyd for being my side.

I don’t understand why SG like to drrraaaaaaaG on, on many nonsense STUFF!!! So I will end my part on this UoU student
in-appropriate T-shirt.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah BLAH!!!

1 Like

Again, I don’t understand why you keep saying what I originally said. I never said it was a BYU fan. I questioned whether he said it was a BYU fan and said it was probably a Utah fan. You are arguing for what I said. Thank you…

What you posted was that Dew assumed it was BYU fan, which is not what he said at all, he said he saw a fan in the Utah Student Section wearing a derogatory BYU T-shirt

your exact words were

That is what I called you out on with your reading comprehension issue. That you did not understand that he was actually talking about a Utah Student, not a BYU student.

Now you are twisting what I posted so that I am saying that you called the student was a BYU fan. Which is also false
What I said exactly:

1 Like
  1. Ohio State had TWENTY FOUR scholarship players out. That is hilarious.
  2. I didn’t care who won. I root for the Covey kid because he is electric and I think he will make an NFL roster.
  3. THawk will be proud of me because I choose to NOT ENGAGE in the debate over who has the meanest/worst/etc fans…
1 Like

How do you make a blonde go crazy?

Put her in a round room and tell her there is a penny in the corner!

Same thing applies to responding to a certain poster… LOL!

SG like to nibbling the bait?

What do you think it meant when I said “you assume it was a BYU Fan?” That alone says I’m saying it was a Utah fan. In fact, after that I said as much. Talk about lack of comprehension and stubbornness.

STOP! for the love of everything normal, will you please stop!

Did you say it to the others who made the mistake of not reading what I said in the first place?
:flushed::sunglasses::rofl:

my only contribution to this meaningless convo.
Covey looks and feels like a smaller version of the go go gadget Hill type guy. and he did leave those OSU speed guys in his dust. The goat has won 4 super bowls with his slot go go guy. Anyone that knows football, knows who I refer to.

You want to know the sad part about Covey? He wanted to go to BYU like all his relatives and Mendenhall said “No Thanks!”… Ended up at Utah instead.

I loved Mendenhall, but his view on recruiting really hurt BYU in the long run. I believe Kalani is on the right track with bringing in kids that can do things like Covey (who was not a big star recruit coming from high school) and rebuild the strength of our team.

We all knew Covey. Undersized but KILLED IT in HS.
Mendenhall sucked at including the boosters/Getting past players involved. Jason Buck roasted him over it. Love me some Sitake.

What does a coach do to include the boosters besides bring in the players the boosters want on the team? I guess I’m a little naive on this topic. People with money often think they have all the answers and solutions to everything. I am open to being educated on this subject, really I am.