Well.... there ya go!

You should have paid more attention also instead of day dreaming all the timešŸ˜Ž

Had a great time at BYU! Even did well in class! Thatā€™s because I have class. You should try some. :sunglasses:

The problem was you never wore your glasses so you never knew what class you were inšŸ¤¤

Funny how the discussion evolved from BYU to Landale to grasshooper making his irrelevant comments. I think this is more of a commentary on the sad state of BYU basketball since they entered the wcc than anything else.

Oh, and Sundance hasnā€™t been egging this conversation on. Much like you do when someone disagrees with your conspiracy theories and illogical conclusions :rofl:

How would you know? But, hereā€™s a funny story. I had forgotten my athletic rubber frame plastic lense Sports glasses for an intramural basketball game. So, I called my wife to bring them to me. She reached in the drawer and grabbed what she thought were the sports glasses. As we just got started I grabbed the glasses case and put on the glasses. Everyone started cracking up. She had brought one of those crazy x-ray glasses I had bought for Holloween as a prank. It was great! Vance Law was on our team that year. Was in our ward.

Lol thatā€™s funny-you remember those things for a lifetime!!! BYU had great intramural programs. I have an autographed baseball from his dad Vern

Congratulationsā€¦Vance attended my baptism too. You really are petty. Are you sure you arenā€™t female on your period?

Nah never had that inkling-sorry-have a Reggie Jackson and Harmon Killebrew alsošŸ¤—

I used to have Mickey Mantle and Willie Mays. Sold them a long time ago. I have a history plaque of Willie Mays with signed signature my son gave me for my birthday. Very expensive and very :sunglasses:

SuperšŸ˜Ž yeh I used to have a Mantle and Aaron card, but they are long gone except for the memories. My dad was a huge Yankee fan but I was a huge White Sox fan-good times