What's next for college football after USC, UCLA join Big Ten?

I AGREEE WITH YOU THAWK.

BY EACH TEAM, BYU and UTAH, BEING IN A DIFFERENT CONFERENCES, EACH HAS A CHANGE
OF BEING #1.

pmac: I lived in Madison, Wisconsin for thirty years. They think that Badger World is a liberal as Cali. Hillary Clinton was UW-Ex-Pres. Donna Shaleia’s buddy. Now Donna is at the U of Miami (Fla.) after a stint in the liberal party’s (Nancy Pelosi’s) Congress and in Obama’s Admin. Does it get any more liberal? I agree that USC, Stanford and Cal are right up there with the liberals.

The Pac 12-Big12 merger is dead, that means that the Big 12 will go hunting for 4-6 Pac 12 teams.

The latest is that P12 thinks they are stronger then the big 12 and that they think they can poach some big 12 teams…hahahaha.

Oregon is the key to this dumpster fire

If 1 team leaves the PAC12 from here on out they are done as a league. I would poach ASU and CO first. Then that would put big pressure on Oregon and UW. I would leave Utah alone because they don’t bring more eyeballs to TV than BYU and there is too much over lap in market. I would continuously be in contact with Oregon and UW.

1 Like

the atomic bomb just went off.
Big Ten turns away from ESPN to sign record $7 billion deal for TV rights (msn.com)

Actually it’s closer to 8 billion in seven years. I read today that the big 10 was waiting for the money deal to go through before they added any more teams so that they could add them tier 2 level, Much the same as the big 12 added Byu the other teams.

The Big Ten was always going to poach four more teams and big 12 gets gets to add four more teams and the PAC 12 will cease to exist

Notre Dame will stay independent because not enough money $$$!!!