Who will be the new Point Guard?

Pope has been shopping for two big time transfers. One is to replace the lost of Haarms and Kolbe Lee.
He is recruiting hard a big guy named Dusan Mahorcic; PF/C, Illinois State

BYU has several big men in the program, Harward and the often injured, Gavin Baxter. needs more now and it is a shame that Lee felt that he had to leave to get time.

Pope’s top priority is to nail down a floor general. Te’Jon Lucas; G, Milwaukee is talked about alot and has BYU in his final 5. Could we get by with Erickson? Sure and we made due with Barcello running the team half the time but ideally we need Barcello at his natural 2 spot sinking 3s and defending their best player.

I covered our returning mish. guards in the Pope is a HOF coach comments. Hanson and Stewart are going to be good. Hanson could play point but he is smooth, not explosive, the opposite of what Trey Stewart brings, who is very explosive but both are a year away from being heavy contributors. at byu.

I have to say something about our two returning mish. Guards. Nate Hanson and Trey Stewart
Getting to Know New BYU Basketball Commit Nate Hansen | BYU Insider

Nate is smooth, shots from Jimmer range. Playmaker

And this redic. video of Trey
“One On Son” - BYU Basketball’s Ray & Trey Stewart - YouTube

What Trey brings is EXPLOSIVE. He has his dad’s genes. noff said.

On other news, Eli Bryant signed a 2 year deal with the Mil. Bucks. So happy for him.
Former BYU Basketball Guard Elijah Bryant to Sign Two-Year Deal with the Milwaukee Bucks - BYU Cougars on Sports Illustrated: News, Analysis, and More

Te’Jon Lucas has made a verbal commitment to BYU. He may be the answer. It appears to me he may be a slight upgrade over Averrette. Now if Barcello returns and BYU can get the big guy from Illinois State they should be better this coming season than last year.

Whose the big guy from Illinois?

Dusan Mahorcic, the guy Fish mentions.

Pope is good, if not great at landing talent. Gonna be a great year. We need on e more big man that can move. As in dunk and chew gum at the same time.

PG Barcelona is coming back for next year!

Yep I heard it too Alex Barcello is back for one more year

Texas makes final three for Illinois State transfer Dusan Mahorcic (msn.com)

Utah and Clemson are mentioned. i still have a feelin

Meh, he questioned the honor code…