Why Hardnett is staying at BYU

Clueless. Has nothing to do with it. You really have no idea what is going on most of the time. Either that or you are trying to be funny. Has nothing whatsoever to do with my kid.

I just don’t like the way he has handled a lot of the players. I don’t like how he starts Worthington. There are other things. I think he was the beneficiary of Jimmer and the rest of the time his record as a coach reflects weak scheduling. I don’t think he coaches defense very well. I don’t think he makes adjustments very well. I think BYU hasn’t made it to the ncaa tournament in awhile. I think he has been a lazy recruiter. I think he plays favorites, enamored with the LP3 because they were successful in high school and close by… Geez, he hired their high school coach for crying out loud.

You have no idea what is going on.

EXACTLY!!!

It was a good excuse to keep Hardnett from playing in the game so people wouldn’t question what King Rose was doing. Sorry, I just don’t like the way he manages situations. Why don’t you explain why he keeps starting and playing one of the worst players you have ever seen play. By your own admission Worthington is getting worse and he was never very good to start with. For once, why don’t you admit to something you said that is in agreement with most of the board here.

Doesn’t have anything to do with the reason TJ didn’t score.

So, you know for sure he wasn’t injured. Right… :-/~

While some of it may be true not all of it. It’s just your opinion and clueless on most of it :slight_smile:

What doesn’t?

You’ve already replied 3 times to @grasshopper in this particular topic.

Have you considered replying to other people in the discussion, too? A great discussion involves many voices and perspectives.

Why do windows like that pop up? Sometimes this site is bothersome and annoying, for a number of different reasons…

1 Like

Based on the situation and circumstances of what is going on, I would say it is highly unlikely that he was injured to the extent that it kept him from being able to play. This is just another example of your inability to perceive.

You have no idea if any of that is true. What we know for a face he was injured and since it was Portland there was no need to hurt it more. Good call by Coach Rose. Bad call by coach hawks :slight_smile:

Did you injure your face? I’m trying to figure out what is wrong…

Do you actually know that it was injured? What are the facts? When did it happen? How did it happen? What was the circumstance? You don’t know any more about it than anyone of us does.

We know it’s his wrist. After the game Thursday the team goes around slapping the hands of the fans. But when Hardnett was seen on TV he was using his right hand. He had to reach across his body with his right hand. His left hand had a brace on it. Anyone with a brain can figure out he has a left wrist injury.

Yeah, whatever you say grasshopper.

I’m sure he has a serious wrist injury and it will keep him out of several games. I mean everyone has to save face here don’t they?

:Yep, it is clear cut and I’m sure he has a serious wrist injury.

Thanks for letting us all know.

Rose was asked about this which is in an article in cougafan.com that he is in medical care and the doctor has to clear him. When he does he can play. So, you are wrong. Admit it.

Still arguing with everyone (especially Scott) eh Floyd?
BTW isn’t Hardnet injured thus not playing?

according to the news, he hurt it in the St. Mary’s game

I don’t don’t waste my time by arguing, I give an opinion, people respond.

if they attack me like Chris did, I respond in kind.

that is who I am, how you react is up to you.

The timing of his injury (the first time he has been injured that I am aware of) is curious as it coincides with his confrontation with Rose.

I don’t happen to believe it.

I think it is a good way of allowing Hardnett to save face and a creative way for him to slink into the shadows so Emery can assume his role of hero ball player that he had before his downfall.

If someone can provide video evidence of Hardnett hurting his wrist in the St. Mary’s game then I will reconsider my opinion. In the meantime, I have seen nothing to make me think differently. Where are the faxes, emails and video evidence grasshopper?

You are the only one not believing it. So, you need to provide the proof of your conspiracy. I and others have provided the reports and statements concerning his injury. I even provided you the video evidence that he hand slapped fans with his right hand when his left hand was closer to the fans and every other player hand slapped with the fans with their left hand. His demeanor on the bench isn’t one of faking this or some feud.

Debating is more like it. We know changing the mind if a conspiracy theorist isn’t likely. But, if we give in then even more people will get sucked in to believing it. And that just can’t happen. Conspiracies are much like backbiting and tale telling.

wow…so that was an attack? When people on this board were piling on Hardnett, I was pumping the brakes. Good kid, does not deserve the things he has had to endure. This getting personal has gone too far, Floyd. I directly apologized to you when you took it wrong.

It makes sense when you point out that you are going through a lot of stuff. I hear you , brother. The last 3 years have hell for me. Lost 2 close brothers and my mother and the churches Exclusionary policy. It is a work in progress for me but I do have empathy for anyone that has these trials. Again, I am sorry if you felt attacked, In no way did I intend to single you out.

I guess your post took me off guard because it came from you (Grasshopper is another story), so I was not sure why you came after me the way you did when all I said was the timing was suspect about rumors him leaving/not playing the next game.

I remind you that I did not have at the time the information you gave at the time of my post and having seen so many rumors about players through the news in the past, only to be later determined as a “Not Valid” assumption on the part of the media. Hope that make sense.

It has more to do with my mistrust of media outlets, than a player actions/reactions to something.