With ISU coming up, is there anything to talk about

Scott, this is why people have stopped responding to your post. I thought maybe just maybe you could see where you misunderstood what I posted and post something to the lines of “sorry, misunderstood”, nope you have to be argumentative.

Point 1: NO ONE mentioned who would be the starter for the SDSU game. So your insistance on who is starting the SDSU game is beyond what was being discussed.
Point 2: I said Blaine Fowler reported that Hall did not pass his concussion test so that is why he was not playing. I also mentioned that the reason Folwer gave for Romney not playing was that the coaches wanted him to heal fully from Turf toe which he has been dealing with for couple of games. The coaches wanted to make sure he was available and healthy for the SDSU game. Which is a good strategy for making sure you have a good backup ready.
Point 3: My specific post response (that you responded too) to dew post was why neither Romney or Hall was playing in the second half of the Idaho State game which has nothing to do with the SDSU game.

This is my last response to you… Like others, I have come to the conclusion you never really want to discuss and share ideas, but rather argue and be combative.

I take in all your comments rather than cherry picking one sentence in a series of posts. Not only that, I look at how you agree with others like Fish saying Wilson is the number 3 QB. That way I’m responding in context with all your thought process and not taking statements out of context.
Go back two days and read your posts in context with those you are responding to and who respond back without any disagreement from you. You may just see the same line of thinking I did about you. You agree with Fish and others that Wilson should not be the starter. Especially against SDSU. Am I wrong? So, I simply responded by saying that Wilson is still the #1 QB on the depth chart and will start. His play against ISU is mostly from being rusty because he hasn’t played in real time game conditions nor has he been working on timing with the 1st string players for 7 weeks. Am I wrong? Because the experts agree with this assessment.