About the Off-Topic category

[Replace this first paragraph with a short description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this text or create topics, this category won’t appear on the categories page.]

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, as well as to establish any category guidelines or rules.

Some things to consider in any discussion replies below:

• What is this category for? Why should people select this category for their topic?

• How is this different than the other categories we already have?

• Do we need this category?

• Should we merge this with another category, or split it into more categories?

All of us read the DN articles on all BYU sports. It’s getting beyond being tolerable with all the trolls we encounter posting on BYU sports on DN. I am guessing we all wanna vent w/o having to deal with yewt and aggie trolls. There are more trolls/haters than loyal cougar faithful posting on DN. My point is that this board has always been our outlet to VENT frustrations. We gotta get this place more user friendly. We gotta have some place to comment with no yewt knuckleheads.

Does anybody know of a site on BYU Sports that is similar to the old CougarFan.com format? I have tried for a long time to get used to this new fangled site. It is terrible. I long for something like the old site. HELP. BB

In answer to SG’s post, “why are posts closed?” Answer, "stupid is is stupid does.: GH: There is no real reason, except that those who control this Board DON’T HAVE A CLUE. I had to sneak my response to your post on “Why are posts closed,” in Off-TOPIC in order to discuss the subject. The controllers of this Board are like the man behind the curtain in The Wizard of Oz. It’s all fake, a fa-side. For some reason, who ever owns or controls this Board seems to want to kill cougarfan.com. Sort of like Obama’s quest to kill America.

I don’t even know how to start a new discussion on this Board. Can anyone help?