After game thoughts

interesting post SR…

but don’t try to convince SG or KCB. Neither one of them believe it happens… ever.

The funny thing about it is that in this case, Notre Dame was able to overcome the bias, many times the team that is getting hosed isn’t able to do that.

So here is my contention about the wcc final. Gonzaga played well enough to win the game without the help of the officials but they got it anyway. BYU wasn’t good enough to overcome the most free throws taken by an opponent in a game this season, among other things. They didn’t play a great game but even if they had, it wasn’t going to happen. Duke lost because they just plain played crappy and now it will cost them a #1 seed. No matter, #2 seed is just as good.

Perhaps someday KCB, SG and others will see what goes on and admit it is real. Then again, perhaps they will continue to watch in blissful ignorance.

Bro, you need to relax and just enjoy the games for what they are, entertainment. stop trying to find the boogie man when things don’t go your way. Maybe you should start putting money on the opponent to beat BYU. That way at least you can find some enjoyment regardless of the outcome.

Bro, I do relax and enjoy the games. For some people the games are simple minded entertainment and if that works for you, then so be it. Let’s go back and revisit all 9 or whatever of BYU’s losses this season and tell me in how many of them I was looking for a boogeyman? Yeah… I haven’t questioned the overall officiating in almost every one. In fact, I have been less critical this season than in the past. But when the officiating is bad (biased) I have no problem calling it out and I ENJOY doing it!

Also, interesting that you equate “enjoyment” with gambling and making money. Like I said, different people enjoy things in different ways. I don’t enjoy throwing my money away by gambling but there are those who do.

So just relax Bro. and accept the fact that I know what I am talking about and try to enjoy the entertainment aspect of college basketball. To me it is entertaining but so much more than that.