Baylor, TOP and Predictions

No team we have played so far has the speed the Baylor players has… That is why we are worried about “speed”.

And so are a lot of us BYU fans??? Talent is there. Use it.

Floyd, wouldn’t you agree ASU is as physically gifted as anyone we have played or will play this year? We are afraid of Arizona, one of the worst teams in the country. But we are not afraid of Utah or of ASU,? But we ARE afraid of USF, USU and BSU? Huh? I too very very confused.

Still think we’re scoring 41 on Baylor?

We’re having time off possession problems again (lack of first downs). We’ll be lucky to score more than 20.

Have to stop with cute calls so early in the game. Run north and south. Hall needs to run a couple of times to free up Algiers.

There we go. Now, defense has to stop Baylor 3 and out.

Hall isn’t going to run. They’re afraid he’ll get hurt again.

I feel like the wrong guy is playing.

I also hate our defense. Offenses just need to play catch underneath all day long; we give a big cushion. It’s easy to move the chains and eat up the clock on us.

1 Like

The only way for BYU to stop losing is to bring in a different QB. I was at the Baylor game in WACO and Hall was not a winning QB. We need Baylor Romney in at QB. Even the third sting QB is better than Hall. BYU played not to win against Baylor. Baylor had the ball three times to our one in WACO. The fans and Baylor band and others had a great spirit. BYU had very little of anything on the field. Is Alleggier hurt or what?

I think your dislike for Hall skews your objectivity. Or, it’s your man-love for Romney. Hall’s passing was good. He needs to be allowed to run more.
Baylor had the ball 2 extra times they shouldn’t have. Bad blocking that let the rusher get to Hall for the fumble. The onside kick that should never have happened. They scored on both.

Hopper, this is a true measurement of your predicting ability. The rest of us just have to harness your comments and do the opposite!! Predicting the exact opposite of the actual score is priceless!

1 Like

Long Day

curtains!

Wake me up when Tuiaki is fired

How did I not know he was Kalani cousin? I knew they were childhood friends, but apparently missed the point that they related.

Now that makes more sense why Kalani dumped Detmer, but not Tuiaki. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Two CEOs don’t work well together usually. Detmer had to go.

Dumping Detmer a do-do smear on BYUs face that will NEVER go away in my perception.

He was too conservative…

Too horse stuff.

I feel the same way, and I’m angry about that. But, I’m glad my school system has him and Max Hall. ALA-Queen Creek has a legitimate shot at the 4A state title:

https://www.azpreps365.com/teams/football/6307-american-leadership-academy-qc/142047-varsity

They beat Mesquite, whom they lost to by 2 in the semis last year. Mesquite has won the last two state football titles.

1 Like

Rubicon:
I’m happy for Ty and for Max. Keep us posted on how the season finishes out!