BYU fans can have nice things after all

Probably but Gonzaga may be vulnerable this year in Provo as well as SMC. We will see-hard to predict what’s in store for BYU basketball-too many young guys

And Portland hung with MSU to the buzzer, It is NOT going to be easy in the WCC this year.

Pope will have had a great year if he can get to 20 wins. Just sayin

I don’t foresee 20 wins but you are right-20 wins will be a great year! I would rather watch overachievers than underachievers

My prediction:

We should go 7-1 in the rest of the preseason, but let’s call it 6-2.
In our 16 league games I think we would be fortunate to finish 10-6
(1-3 vs SMC and Gonzaga, split with USF, lose 2 more close games we shouldn’t lose).
That just barely squeaks out 20 wins (20-11 plus the WCC tournament). That will not be enough to get us to the dance, but will be enough to get a decent NIT seeding and chance to have fun watching a couple more games. I would consider 20-11 a really solid year with this bunch.

As you noted: this team is fun to watch. I actually look forward to the basketball games, after being pretty dang ambivalent about watching the football games.

Same boat here, But I will give it to Sitake, the D has played better and that BSU game was incredible considering it was on the smurf turf. Praying to play Kanas in a decent bowl game.

Has anyone besides me, noticed how good Portland is playing? Tough competition too, unlike SMC