BYU in 2019, wins and losses

Here we go with another Guess the record edition.

What say you?

My guess is pretty optimistic and that is 8-4. I believe the program is on the rise and that they finally defeat the Utes and BSU

We have a seasoned potentially great QB, several good/great TE’s a solid O-line, some potentially good/great WR’s, and some quality RB’s (hopefully 1 will step up big time) and an O coordinator who has some game calling experience now. I think we could win 9 or 10 games, including Utah- BSU etc.

If we can get 8 wins … that is progress … 9 wins would be huge for the program. If we get to 9 wins … this program is on the way up and it will be better than the Bronco years because Sitake isn’t as afraid to start younger players and takes more chances. While Bronco has his strengths, Sitake has the markings of a better recruiter and he is more willing to push the offense out of Anae’s super conservative and sometimes poor play calling demeanor.

You mean like how we got the lead against Utard and then played it safe and lost? We have to stay aggressive all game long and we can win 9 games and a bowl game.

well said… Meanwhile, I like the last sentence of this article

SHOULD WIN : Idaho state, UMass, Liberty, Toledo and South Florida

TOSS-UPS: , USC, San Diego State, Utah, Utah State, and Boise State

LIKELY LOSSES: Tennessee and Washington

after the addition of Ty’Son, I am upping our wins by a game or two. I don’t know what his writer is smoking but he has USC as a toss-up along with @ USU and Utah.

I always look at Road Games for my losses. We have @Tenn, @ USU, @ Toledo, @ USF, @ SDSU, @ UMass.
I will take the last four off the list as wins and add ISU, Liberty, BSU (yes, I feel the win) and USU.
My losses would be Washington, Tenn (just because they are SEC), maybe Utah, Maybe USC.
8-4. But with the RBs and Wide Outs coming on, I see us in every single game.

Win half the toss-ups it’s a good year

If Wilson can stay healthy, I would say 60% chance of winning most of them

Lets say everybody are healthy including Wilson. We will beat Utah!