BYU slighted again

The CFP in it’s current state hurts everyone except a few elite teams. It’s almost a replica every year of which teams are in and until they expand the format it will always be that way, but these administrators like it that way. Egg on the face doesn’t set well when Oklahoma loses to BSU with major college faces, but it sure is a delight to the rest of us. BYU is physically dominant enough to play with most teams, but chances of playing on NY day aren’t great. But the experts actually look at the teams and for most of them BYU passes the eye test and that’s why you have the discord. BYU played who they could play and they passed the eye test. That’s all they can or could do. No, Georgia and ISU, shouldn’t be ranked ahead of BYU and who really cares what Cincinnati did the last couple of years or what BYU did 21 years ago. LSU won it all just a year ago-who cares. Cincinnati is not 7 places better And maybe not better at all. The system is skewed to protect the money and until it starts to resemble bb in a small sense, it will always be that way. P5 or G5 or independent. Their own television network and ESPN are their most valuable assets. G5 doesn’t really solve much and limits the P5 schools we can schedule, so either stay Indy or go P5. In the words of Al Davis-“just win baby”

That is true, but to get to the point of being able to get into a New Year day bowl game right now, unless some how BYU gets into a P5 conference is not going to happen. the deck is stacked against BYU right now.

Email me Arkie
[email protected]

I watched some of the ISU-Tx game and they could not punch their way out of a paper bag. Oregon fell to a bottom 100 OSU (I am not slighting OSU, they deserve all of the cudos from everyone out there) but seriously, after watching BYU play, Vegas would have to favor BYU in any of these matchups by 10 or more.
Bama is a whole different world. Those guys would be tough